My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://chrisjhorn.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday 5 January 2009

Commenting on this blog

I moderate incoming comments onto this blog, to filter out auto-generated spam and adverts etc.

However, a reader yesterday posted me a comment which I have also chosen not to publish in its present form. It criticises a company with which I am not and have not been directly connected, although I do know some of the staff therein. Because the reader has chosen to be anonymous, rather than publicly stating his or her name, I've chosen not to publish the remarks.

I've no way of replying to the reader who sent in this comment, other than by this public blog entry: so, if you do wish to comment on entries in my blog, please do let me publish your name...

No comments: