My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 4 seconds. If not, visit
http://chrisjhorn.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday 3 December 2008

"You're not playing at Croker..."

Earlier this week,  I had an article published in the monthly Innovation supplement of the Irish Times newspaper.

The general thrust of the article was the synergy between the multinationals present in Ireland,  and the planned and unplanned benefits to the indigenous industry.

The article is available here.

PS: "Croker",  by the way,  is the local name for Croke Park in Dublin,  our national stadium for Gaelic football and hurling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
My name is Conor Brophy. You were one of my lecturers in 1992 when I was a student on the Computer Science degree. I have read your blogs on Central America and Burma and about your work in UNICEF. You may therefore be interested in my book www.conorbrophy.com/book which is an account of my travels around the world. I recommend the section on the MIddle East (specifically Iran) as everyone should understand more about this region. On the webpage there is an index on the bottom left of the page which will bring you quickly to any section.
On another note, I am taking a semester on the Computer Science degree next year on software engineering. I would love to quiz you about the current state of software engineering. I am very opinionated myself based on my experience. My work webpage is www.conorbrophy.com
I know you are very busy but I will ask the question anyway.
Regards,
Conor